Thursday, October 16, 2014

how do you work this thing??

I am officially a "blogger" now - go me! Welcome to 2014! 

I keep thinking that I sound/feel like my mother who always asks me  to enter her contacts whenever she gets a new phone because she can never seem to figure out how to save new contacts. I used to do it for her EVERY TIME, but really that's not how you learn right? I have always been a proponent of learning by doing, so here we go. I am attempting to dive into the "blog life", and as if that wasn't scary enough for a self conscious writer, I also have to figure out how to actually  make this thing look pretty!? If only I could put a bird on it ...

So, here I am. In the hopes of sharing my passion for event planning and my journey to becoming a full fledged wedding planner, I have decided to enter the blogisphere. I am putting my big girl pants on and making my dreams into a reality. I know that the time is now and that I can't keep putting this off or saying "what if" anymore. I need to take control of my life and future, because I can't keep waiting for someone to do it for me. That's just not how the world works unfortunately. So, to quote the awkwardly hilarious Kristin Wiig....




Anyway, this entry isn't really that exciting, I just wanted to get my "feet wet" with this blogging. I really just want this to be a space where I can share events that I am working on as well as my thoughts/ feelings/ experiences. I hope that it is somewhat interesting at times and if it isn't, I am sorry in advance! Please stay tuned for more updates and more about my journey thus far and how I came to this place of wanting to be a wedding coordinator! More to come, more to come! 

For now, here are some of my favorite photos from parties I have coordinated in the past! 

1920's themed 30th birthday party 



una fiesta mexicana



mother's day brunch 


HASTA LUEGO!






4 comments :