Monday, October 20, 2014

ALL the feels


WOW. I am so overwhelmed by the support from my friends and family as I start this blog and embark on this journey. I can't even explain how nervous I was and still am, to put myself out there like this but the feedback has been amazing. So if you are reading this, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! 
 
 
I forgot to mention this in my first post but none of this would have happened if I didn't have my BFF pushing me to start a blog. She is a blog vet and has been there for me every step of the way, providing me with guidance, ideas and inspiration, but mostly just kicking my butt into gear when the crazy took over and doubt kicked in. Everyone needs to check out her fashion and lifestyle blog, Trending Cheaply . She is a style guru and fashion goddess with a knack for finding great pieces on a budget, so seriously, go follow her! You won't regret it, I promise!!


 a peak at one of her latest posts about styling maxi's for fall <3


That's it for now. I just found out about a Planners Expo at the Mountain Winery tomorrow that I am going to attend (with my sidekick Jordan - if you haven't clicked the link yet here is your change again people), which I am SO excited about! It will be my first networking event of this kind so I will definitely be posting about my experience and share photos! 

Thanks again for taking time out of your day to read my posts and follow my journey. The support from my friends and family is EVERYTHING to me. 

Happy Monday loves!  





2 comments :