Wednesday, March 25, 2015

A Schiess Love Story

Happy Wedding Wednesday loves! 

This post is looooong over due but nonetheless, I am very excited to share some photos from the first "solo gig" I did last September. To say that I was honored to be a part of Gina and Tom's wedding is an understatement. Being one of 60 guests, the whole event was more of an intimate party than a traditional wedding. I am so glad that my coworker and bride, Gina, asked me to help her on her special day. I had only started working with Gina a couple months before, so to have her and Tom trust me to take care of their ceremony and reception set up was really exciting for me. They are a very down to earth couple and their wedding day really portrayed that.

There were a lot of DIY aspects in their wedding; Gina made the groom's  boutonniere out of dried hops and along with her mother, sewed her own wedding dress. This wedding really proved the old adage "less is more". The venue was a nursery located in Loomis, CA and with such an abundance of greenery throughout the ceremony and reception areas, there really was not much they needed to do with or add to the space. I fell in love with the nursery as soon as I stepped foot in the doors; the nursery itself was used for the ceremony space and the nursery's atrium cafe transformed into the dinner and reception area. Enjoy!

 photo DSC_0362_zpsxwomvz7w.jpg
 photo DSC_9591_zpsou6ou1ua.jpg
 photo DSC_9588_zpsfukkuuj9.jpg
 photo DSC_95851_zpslkcgpgx6.jpg
 photo DSC_9534_zpsm0hlazgz.jpg photo DSC_9541_zps6mkunjzo.jpg

Wishing these two a lifetime of love, laughter + happiness   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Venue: High Hand Nursery} {Photography: JandM Photography} {Florist: Enchantment Floral}

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing these two a lifetime of love, laughter + happiness

    ReplyDelete